A versatile, gentle, holistic first aid solution safe for use on pets.
- Available in two versions: one for Dogs and one for Cats.
- It is made with pure, organic ingredients that combine calming, soothing relief with natural healing power.
- Ear Care: helps fight yeast infections and swimmer's ear and makes a terrific general cleaner/deodorizer.
- Safe for frequent use.
- Will not burn, sting, or bubble.
- Soothing relief for itch, pain and swelling due to bug bites, hot spots and minor cuts or wounds.
- Healing after-care following tick removal.
- Relief from itchy allergy rashes.
- Cooling, cleansing foot wash and deodorizer.
- Relief from the irritation of acne and ingrown hairs.
- All proceeds from this item are donated to local animal rescue efforts.
First Aid for Dogs:
- Aloe Vera
- Witch Hazel
- Lavender Essential Oil
First Aid for Cats:
- Aloe Vera
- Witch Hazel (Lavender Oil may be toxic to cats)
8 oz dispenser-top squeeze bottle.
- Apply to ear canal with a saturated cotton ball; swab gently.
- Apply to bug bites, hot spots, rashes, tick removal sites, acne, ingrown hairs or minor wounds with a saturated cotton ball or Q-tip, or transfer to a spray bottle.
- As a foot wash: squeeze directly from the bottle onto the foot pads, or pour into a shallow tray/container and dip paws into solution. May also be applied from a spray bottle, or wet a soft cloth with solution and wipe paws gently.
Essential oils should not be used on cats. Please be sure to select the variety option "for cats" which does not contain lavender essential oil when ordering this product for use on cats. All proceeds from this item are donated to local animal rescue efforts.
Please click here for FAQs on this product.